We are investigators, lawyers and campaigners. We work in close collaboration with fellows and partner organisations around the world and we rely on a small operations team to run the organisation. You can meet some of us below. Please note that some staff aren’t listed here for security reasons.
We are proud to have an open and transparent pay structure. It is governed by a principle that the highest-paid member of staff will be paid no more than double the lowest-paid member of staff.
Visit our vacancies page to find out about new opportunities to join our team.
Fellows and Consultants
Reprieve’s board of trustees is responsible for governance and strategic direction. They come from the fields of law, communications, fundraising, accountancy, management, and more. We are grateful for their dedication, time and expertise.
Our patrons and ambassadors
Our patrons and ambassadors are people who are passionate about our work and use their public platform to support our campaigns and our clients.
We are extremely grateful to all those who continue to stand in solidarity with Reprieve for all support they provide – giving up their time, money and in-kind support to help us uphold the human rights of some of the most vulnerable people in our society. We are committed to ensuring that our income is used efficiently, effectively and responsibly by making every pound count in our fight to save lives and deliver justice. We are thankful to everyone who chooses to support us financially.
We would like to thank:
- A4ID’s Rule of Law Expertise Programme
- Bertha Foundation
- Clifford Chance Foundation
- The David and Elaine Potter Foundation
- David and Victoria Gill
- European Commission
- Evan Cornish Foundation
- Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
- The Fidelis Foundation
- The Hollick Family Foundation
- Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust
- Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust
- Laura Kinsella Foundation
- The Law Society Charity
- Lund Trust, a charitable fund of Lisbet Rausing and Peter Baldwin
- The Muriel Jones Foundation
- Players of People’s Postcode Lottery
- The Persula Foundation
- Robert Byass
- Roger Ross and the team at Lots Road Auctions
- Rupert Bondy
- The Roddick Foundation
- Sigrid Rausing Trust
- The Sounouyergon Fund, hosted by Swiss Philanthropy Foundation
- The Tinsley Charitable Trust
- The Tolkien Trust
- Victoria Miro Gallery
- Vital Projects Fund
- The Woodford Family Charitable Trust
- The Woodford Charitable Trust
We would also like to thank the many, many donors, supporters and partners who could not be named or wished to remain anonymous.