Reprieve stands in solidarity with those protesting around the US to demand an end to state-sanctioned violence. Standing against extrajudicial killing, systemic racism and torture is central to Reprieve’s work. We must dismantle oppressive and unjust systems plagued with racism in the US, in the UK, and wherever we find them. We will continue to strive and stand in solidarity with those helping us become a better global community connected by a belief in human rights and justice. We say it loud and clear – yesterday, today and everyday: Black Lives Matter.
Support the movement. You can donate to ⬇️
- Emergency Rapid Response Fund via the Community Justice Exchange: https://www.communityjusticeexchange.org/nbfn-directory
- Know Your Rights Camp: https://www.knowyourrightscamp.com/legal
- National for the Advancement of Colored People Legal Defense Fund: https://www.naacpldf.org/
- Fair Fight: https://fairfight.com/
- Communities Against Police Brutality: https://www.cuapb.org/
- The Bail Out Project: https://bailproject.org/
- American Civil Liberties Union: https://www.aclu.org/
- Reclaim the Block: https://www.reclaimtheblock.org/
These are a selection of organisations you can donate to. For more on other organisations to donate to, visit our social media pages and those of the organisations listed above.